Saturday, December 13, 2008

Best and Worst Teachers

I think that my best teacher would have to be my sixth grade teacher. She was from Germany. Need I was more. She was very strick with her classes but yet she was very loving. It was her rules or the highway. I do have to admit that was one of my best years in grade school. I think that I was too afraid to fail.

Now for my worst teacher. I am sure that my parents could tell you off the top of there heads. I think I will have to say my 2nd grade teacher. I was still in public school then. I don't think that she had but to much of an interest in her students, I did not do well at all in her class. In fact I had to repeat second grade when I went into private school.

As far as memories from school. I haven't really given it that much thought. I know that I could have done better if I applied myself. I think I remember the most where my friends and that my mother worked at the school and we were always there. Academically I grew not to like school and could not wait to graduate from high school. Now since 15 years have past and I have two youngters I feel the need to go back and at least get my two year degree.

No comments: