Friday, September 19, 2008

Ten Family Stressors

There more many stressors to children today. Here are just ten of them. These are not in any order.
1. relationships
2. finances
3. health care
4. housing
5. media
6. time
7. parents schedule
8. education
9. technology
10. family issues

No matter if any of these stressors directly or indirectly effect a child they still do. Things like relationships, health care, housing, parent issues are going to have a greater effect than finances, media, and time. I rermeber when growing up there where subjects that was not directly in my path but boy did I sure feel the effects of it. Even though kids are relisant there are just somethings that will leave a lost lasting impresstion and or effect on them. Take for instance childern whos parents are dicorved. They almost always feel that their parents brake up was becuase of them, they too make poor reationship chioces latter in life, and so on.

2 comments:

Stephen Propheter said...

Good point about the divorce impact. I wrote my response paper on divorce and everything I have read, as well as experienced myself (my parents are divorced), confirms it.

KtZoe said...

I didn’t think about health care as a stressor, glad I checked out your blog. Health care is such an important aspect of life and the quality of it! Thanks for the reminder :-)